Search This Blog

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend

@APROKOGIRL

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam has expressed disappointment in Cee-c.

Cee-c had on Friday during the ‘Wall Painting task’ listed Bambam and Teddy A as her only friends in the house.

While Reading Daily post Nigeria , I Also Learnt that ...

Reacting, Bambam in an interview with NET said Cee-c could have been her friend but she had an ulterior motive.

Bambam who got evicted last Sunday said she was disappointed when she found out about the hurtful things Cee-c said behind her back.

“Even though Cee C is extremely sensitive, always angry and defensive, I think she’s generally an intelligent girl.

“She is almost always angry. Thought we were going to be friends but I was disappointed when I realised she had an ulterior motive.

“She acted like she was genuinely interested in me as a person but then goes behind my back and said all manner of rubbish.

“That being said, I’ll try to see the best in her and wish her the best,” Bambam said.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/653/bbnaija-2018-bambam-reacts-to-cee-c-referring-to-her-as-friend/


No comments:

Post a Comment

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554
google.com, pub-1363715084758784, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Popular Posts

Crazy By Whytedove

Crazy By Whytedove

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Search This Blog

About Us

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: TELL - 09079789084 GMAIL - Wisdomcooljohn1@gmail.com