Search This Blog

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554

"How Can I Evict A Flatmate?"

Okay, so I got a 3bd flat I am renting, but decided to sublet 2 of the spare rooms as I don't really need the space yet and also that it should help to bring down the overhead.

problem now is, the tenants are not paying for anything. Not even rent or Nepa or other utilities and I have been the one taking care of the costs up till now.

I just finished paying the rent to the landlord 2 months ago, and the sublet has also expired. I wrote them a note late last year indicating that I will not be renewing their sublet for this year.

Now, I got a lawyer to serve them a notice to quit last month and the notice is meant to run for a month. as I am here now, it doesn't look like they are even bothered about the notice.

one of them actually locked up the room since January and has not been available to pick up the quit notice, he does not pick my calls nor answer my messages. Even the ones sent on FB which indicates he has seen them do not also get a reply.

The Lawyer in question also seems to be a busy man and was supposed to be around last week to brief me but I don't seem to get ahold of him that much.

As we know, we Nigerians can be very devious and unscrupulous ( Bubu said so ), Like the one that has locked up the place since January, he could claim he has valuables or money missing should I force the place open, even though I know the room is empty, save for curtains and a foam.

The other one who actually stays there 247 seems to be looking to pick a fight that can be a pretex for a court case.

Honestly, I will like to know how to go about getting those guys out of my flat, considering that if I should pack out of there, they also has to pack out.

Lawyers, etc, any suggestions will be appreciated.

I full ground with una here for background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554
google.com, pub-1363715084758784, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Popular Posts

Crazy By Whytedove

Crazy By Whytedove

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Search This Blog

About Us

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: TELL - 09079789084 GMAIL - Wisdomcooljohn1@gmail.com