"How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary?"
Please help, I work for a company for almost two years, I just quit the job because of the rate in which they increase our target why reducing our salary and making things difficult for us by each day. But before I quit they deduct each staff salary by 5% as tax expected to be remitted to tax authority but I doubt if this has ever been done, now I just quit, if I need anything from government in future,they may request for my tax certificate or any documents to show I pay my tax, please how do I go about it? Who has any idea of what to do about it? Because I suspect foul play in my company regarding this tax stuff. Thanks for your kind response
Please let the thread grace the front page. Thanks
Please let the thread grace the front page. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment