Search This Blog

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554

"My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage"

Serious Advice Needed Pls- How Can I Resolve This Impending Doom In My Family

Please nairalanders i kindly need your advice on this family issue. my elder bro met this girl sometime last two years after having too many disappointments in relationship. he said he wants to finally settle down that he is tired of waiting and disappointments.

Now the serious problem is both of them are genotype AS, but my brother does not care, he still wants to go ahead with the marriage. He is saying he has faith and hope in God that nothing will happen. even my parents are not helping matters, my parents are strong church elders and they are even saying my brother should pray that God can change things.

I am so pained with my parents stand on this issue knowing the severe consequence that follows. i was hoping they would outrightly dissolve the relationship but no they are hoping on God. What pains me the most is that the girl herself is a nurse, she knows better than everybody but yet she is not considering that.

Right now i hate the girl because she is coming to ruin the life of bro's unborn children

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554
google.com, pub-1363715084758784, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Popular Posts

Crazy By Whytedove

Crazy By Whytedove

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Search This Blog

About Us

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: TELL - 09079789084 GMAIL - Wisdomcooljohn1@gmail.com