Search This Blog

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554

"Airtel Has Been Deducting My Airtime Since Last Year!"

I have been an airtel subscriber for more than 10 years now and honestly I was satisfied with the service and call rates compared to their fellow network competitors, when mtn started sending this unsolicited alert dialog pop up messages with the aim of swindling customers, by just pressing ok, I was happy I didn't join the bandwagon of mtn subscribers, and I started preaching port to airtel to my friends and family that were subscribers of the mtn network, but with the turn of things with regards to using devious means to rob we customers of our hard-earned cash, I wish I was the one that ported.

I always excercise extreme caution when operating my phone, so I wouldn't fall victim of their dubious bunco antics, but they still device a way to fleece me of my hard earned cash even without subscribing.


Airtel were deducting 10 naira on a daily basis from my account for more than a year for nothing and I mean nothing, and this is no daily access charge, I didn't take note cos it was just 10 naira, but 10 naira times 20 million plus nigerians on a daily basis,u can picture the amount. I had to call their call center agent and he admitted I was on a service I didn't subscribe for, with no benefits.

The push came to shove the turn of this year when they started deducting money from my credit balance via their mobile connex, soccer15, sms chat services to mention a few, if I load credit before I close my eyes VOOM!! my credit is gone, without even subscribing for any service, I have called their call center agents which they made almost impossible to reach, consistently like 10 times in the past month and I just get apologies with no refund.


The beauty of their fraud scheme is that they make sure they siphon all your credit at once and can make u a subscriber of 10 services to rob me of my money and they subscription is like a endless loop as shown below they keep trying to subscribe u to that service and other services even after subscription which is evident below


If I even want to work on the premise that I unintentionally subscribed for a service how did it become 6 services as shown below, and the funny part is that I don't even receive the message for the so called services they subscribed me for, Airtel is a scam

I have been patient with their agents that give the most flimsy excuses, but the straw that broke the camels back was today when all the credit on my phone was siphoned when I wanted to call for someone for an emergency, if the person in question, dies trust me airtel lawyers would be hearing from me soonest, cos I'm rooster sure I have not been the only victim of their scam

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554
google.com, pub-1363715084758784, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Popular Posts

Crazy By Whytedove

Crazy By Whytedove

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Search This Blog

About Us

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: TELL - 09079789084 GMAIL - Wisdomcooljohn1@gmail.com