Search This Blog

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554

"My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her" - A Nairalander Cries Out

Hello all my family just recently discovered that my younger sister is a lesbian we were all extremely devastated,the signs were always there when she was younger i noticed she liked watching lesbian porn a lot but never thought much about it or even thought to tell my parents because I thought it was just a phase that all teenagers go through.

The real revelation came a month ago when the whole family went out to a weeding except for her we were going to be gone for 2 hours i however had to comeback earlier than expected because I was feeling nauseous that was when I met a shocking sight of her romancing and handling the breasts of another girl.

I need some advice please I won't to know how we can beat this spirrit of homosexuality out of her please she is my dearest sister and I don't want her to go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2349079789084 or +2348066243554
google.com, pub-1363715084758784, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Popular Posts

Crazy By Whytedove

Crazy By Whytedove

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Alive By Godey jay Ft Iceboxx

Search This Blog

About Us

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: TELL - 09079789084 GMAIL - Wisdomcooljohn1@gmail.com